Hi Roelof,
On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, at 11:13:23 [GMT +0100] (which was 21:13 where I
live) you wrote:

> If I read you correct, you've only downloaded the international pack.

>From the web site (confusing?)

"**The Bat! International Pack contains localized (Czech, Danish,
Dutch, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian) versions
of user interface for The Bat! and spell checker dictionaries for
Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Danish, Dutch, German, French,
Spanish, Iberian Portuguese, Italian, Finnish and Swedish. You don't
need to download and install International Pack each time you download
new version of The Bat!"

To a dummy like me, what exactly should "user interface" mean?

Anyway, all academic since it seems I can't use the Outlook address
book.  :-(

Thanks for the reply!

--
John Phillips, Sydney, Australia

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

Do unto others BEFORE they do unto YOU.