Hallo John,

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:29:48 +1100GMT (30-12-02, 11:29 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

JP> "**The Bat! International Pack contains localized (Czech, Danish,
JP> Dutch, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian) versions
JP> of user interface for The Bat!

JP> To a dummy like me, what exactly should "user interface" mean?

Translations of the menu-items, at least that's what's in it. So you
can select the language that TB uses in it's menu's etc.
When I select Dutch as the language TB's menu doesn't say:
'Message Specials Folder Account Tools View Options Help', but
'Bericht Speciaal Map Account Extra Beeld Opties Help'

JP> Anyway, all academic since it seems I can't use the Outlook
JP> address book. :-(

Why would that be a condition?

--
Groetjes, Roelof