Hey all,

Just new to this group, but I got a problem with The Bat. I was
checking out the shortcuts list and tried to edit some of them. But
when I wanted to close the pane, I constantly got the message that
there are some double entries.
So instead of just checking these double entries, I thought to myself:
Why not delete *all* shortcuts an dreassign them the way I want to.
So I did. Worked great.
But now I want do assign the button "Delete" on my keyboard to the
action (you guessed it) "delete message" in the messagepane. But that
can not be done in the shortcuts editor. I cannot assign the button
Delete to any action.
Can anybody help me with this?

Regards,
Frank Meeuwsen
punkey.com
Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600