Hello Gavin,

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003 15:27:37 +1100 GMT (01/01/03, 11:27 +0700 GMT),
Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> A lot of messages on this list, and some on others I frequent, use PGP
> signatures that hide the actual message in a forest of crap.  The Bat!
> being the powerful program it is, there must be a way to view the
> message without the noise, but the help and the FAQ mention nothing.

> Do you guys have any approach?

The best approach is to lobby the developers (once again) via the
wishlist.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the 'terminal'?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM