Hallo Jonathan,

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003 03:38:18 -0600GMT (1-1-03, 10:38 +0100GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

JA> Notice how on the first line it has the %- on the end, but the
JA> quoted one above has the %- on the second line at the front. I'm
JA> not sure how much of an affect it'd have, but it'd be willing to
JA> guess it breaks the match up on the PGP Header line.

It does indeed. Recently it was discussed on this list. The %- at the
end of a line tells TB to forget the <Enter> immediately following the %-.
A %- at the beginning or in the middle of a line does nothing.
Therefore Melissa's macro was looking for this:
-----BEGIN PGP
SIGNED
While it ought to look for
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED

However Melissa also stated that it ought to be put in one long line,
that makes all %- macros rather useless, but it has the effect that
the macro works, because there are no faulty line breaks.

--
Groetjes, Roelof