In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Jonathan Angliss [JA] wrote:'

JA> Not 100% true... you still require the font to be on the other
JA> persons computer, and you still require them to read your emails
JA> as HTML :) Of course, with courier the chances of it not being
JA> there is very slim, but as with TB, you can force mail to appear
JA> in just plain text alone.

Thanks for clarifying those shortcomings which I agree with but
failed to mention myself. :)

In the end, specific instructions would likely be needed if you wish
to reach all audiences.

--
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)