Hello Allie,

AM> In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
AM> Wolffe [W] wrote:'

W>> I am not an advocate of bloatTML in email. If you have such a
W>> strictly formatted message to put out, and HTML is the only way
W>> to maintain the format, then put it on a web page and mail the
W>> URL to your recipients. You have a better chance of it being
W>> unchanged then.

I understand and do plan on passing a weblink to the content
but for most of my email issues I do just want to make sure
that a fixed width font will be displayed. Nothing special
like tables, graphics, etc...

AM> This is one approach yes. I'd probably do so myself if I were in
AM> Victors position. Not because of bloated mail, but because it would
AM> more induce the recipient to view the text in their browser.

People are lazy and if I have to make them take one more
step to read my message I might as well lose them. For some
it will not be a problem but you almost always guaranteed
have a cry baby to cry over 1kb.

1kb and not even is what I think the HTML tags will throw
into my message. I hope no one flips out about it.

- --%--

AM> It takes very little HTML markup to convert plain text to HTML
AM> format with the only intention being to embed the font face and
AM> size.

Yes this is the idea. Nothing fancy just a text message with
a little bit of bold and maybe a dash of italic.

AM> HTML mail comes in all sizes and fancy presentations. It even comes
AM> with it's plain text version.

Plain text... maybe bold

AM> However, I personally don't really have a problem with it once it's
AM> used sensibly by 'those in the know'. Those in the know here being
AM> those who know the issues with HTML mail and realize that their
AM> audience comprise those using clients that support it.

Trial and error from here on till the end my friends :)
Thank you all for your good input, it is because of you all
tbudl is as priceless as it is :)

Happy 2003 :)

 Victor B. Gonzalez
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1