Hello Allie,

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 at 15:49:19[GMT -0500](which was 20:49 where I
live) you wrote:

> It would seem from what I read that if you reboot with it disabled
> so that the true vector engine isn't started then you can uninstall
> it without hassle.

Still lots of work needed with regedit to get the remaining spurious
files off the system I think but it seems that it is the way to go as
there appear to be no problems with Kerio and lots with ZA. Even
though ZA have recently posted an upgrade there may well be another
forthcoming so I might just wait and see.

Richard

Using The Bat! version 1.62 Beta/17
Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
and using the best browser: Opera