Hello Lawrence,

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003 at 15:05:17[GMT -0600](which was 21:05 where I
live) you wrote:

> You are welcome to subscribe to
> the list yourself and see if you can download the digest with Mailsafe
> enabled.

Well, I joined the list just before going to bed and woke to find that
TB! had hung on the first connection to the list and that was only to
receive the joining confirmation so something is certainly seriously
wrong because, as soon as I disabled ZA, the message and all others
came through straight away. I couldn't see anything strange in the
headers but that means nothing as I'm not particularly literate as far
as understanding them goes.

Now that's strange. Whilst typing this message the list unsubscribe
mail acceptance has just come through with ZA working.

Richard

Using The Bat! version 1.62 Beta/17
Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
and using the best browser: Opera