Hello Jonathan,

JA> On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, Adam wrote...

>> Do you think we could sort the Sorting Rules somehow?

JA>   If you change the order of the sorting rules, you change the order
JA>   in which they are applied. That could have a disastrous affect in
JA>   some situations.

If you could sort them, perhaps hierachically, or hiding some
elements, you could have a better overview of the Rule set that you
created, and easier to maintain, and update.  I'm referring to their
user "display", not internal rule list.

If your cursor was at a given folder, and you wanted to know the rule
governing it, you might not be too quick to pick it out.

And of course, you may have other manual acting elements that are just
thrown there in the list disorderly style.

 Adam