Hello Heiko,
and Gerard,

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, 10:28 AM, you wrote:

<snip>

>> The best and easiest way is to use the backup function. ...
>> You then simply install TB! on the new machine and load the backup.
>> No worries and easy peasy :-)

H>   Hmmh well... of course, that's what it's for. Why didn't I think of
H>   that? (Maybe because it's the only program I know that has such a
H>   function...)

I recently moved TB! in this way from Win95B to WinXP Home. Just one
note of caution: I hope you saved your TB! Keys. I had saved mine in a
separate folder, and therefore I could "register" TB! again. Otherwise
I would have had to go back to Ritlabs.

Somehow, even moving the Backup over, the application itself came over
as an evaluation copy.

Perhaps this will not be your experience. Hope not. But always a good
idea to hang onto any application's Keys.

Mary