Ditto folks

KSR> Agreed.

KSR> If the Bat developers take such narrow and rigid stand on these issues, they
KSR> will drive away current and potential users, and I am afraid that would be
KSR> the end of product development.

and just for the record, HTML was not designed to be for web
pages only. It started long ago by IBM.. it was used by IBM as a
programmable word processor... called script then came GML, and
then Standardized GML (SGML) then HTML... HTML is just another
way to publish, therefore I completely disagree with folks saying
email is not a perfect application of it. I think it is. I prefer
Plain ole text... but.. users need something easy. I love the
bat, but without HTML (at least as an option), mainstream use of
the product will continue to be limited.

just my .o2