Hello marek jedlinski,

On or about Friday, January 17, 2003 at 19:13:57GMT +0100 (which
was 1:13 PM in the tropics where I live) marek jedlinski mumbeld:

mj> Absolutely. HTML not only makes email unreadable to lots of
mj> people, it is the main source and reason for email-related
mj> security breaches these days, and it makes a message two to
mj> three times larger than it would be n plain text only,
mj> meaning that anyone who pays by the minute (as most of us
mj> folks in Europe do) or by bytes transferred is incurring
mj> three times the cost of a plain text email.

Funny how, since I have gone from US $2.50/hour dialup to US
$125.00 a month for ADSL, I so soon forgot the PRIMARY reason why
I first began to abhor HTML e-mails!!  One's perspective does
change quickly based upon momentary circumstances.

I stand further armored by the above comments ;^]

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Losers let things happen! Winners make things happen!

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Flying in the stratosphere with The Bat! V1.61 on
Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3