Hello,

RvE> Hello Csaba,

RvE> Monday, January 20, 2003, 23:06:05, you wrote:

CK>> Hello,
CK>> I can not find how to set the default folder column settings. I would
CK>> like to apply that to all folders. Can someone help?

RvE> Right click on a folder and choose Properties. Then select the second
RvE> box 'Use the account default column setting'

RvE> Do this for all the folders you want it to apply for. Then adjust the
RvE> column settings for one of the folders. The others will follow.

Thank you very much. I did the way you suggested and it works like a
charm. But I was missled by the name it is called. There is no
"default folder" settings. It should not be called like that because
the "account default folder settings" can't be found. It should be
called "common settings" or something similar.

____________________________
       Csaba Kiss
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MTC Karolinska Institute
    Stockholm, Sweden

tel:+4687286259
fax:+468330498
ICQ:7911383

This message was created using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Monday, January 20,
2003.