I've searched high and low through the key strokes list and can't find
out how to move to the "original" message that I am reading the answer
to. I can see how to move to the previous unread but that's not the
same. Even though mail is well quoted I find it still helps me to
sometimes read the whole of the original mail if I'm really interested
in the subject matter to enable me to understand things better.

Please, is there a way of doing that which I have completely missed?

Richard

| Using The Bat! version 1.63 Beta/5
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera

Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life.
Ludwig van Beethoven