Hello Mary,

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 at 07:11:40[GMT -0600](which was 13:11 where I
live) you wrote:

> I went to the TBUDL folder and tried it. Of course, I had to scroll
> for the "root," as Thomas terms it, the originating message of the
> thread.

Ah, but that's not the one I want either :-)

I want to be able to see the message that the poster who's message I
am reading is replying to and that may be well up the thread if the
poster has replied late after others have had their say beforehand.

Richard

| Using The Bat! version 1.63 Beta/5
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera.

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if is didn’t zigzag??