I send out a once a week email newsletter that asks for a yes or no
response about attending this week's meeting of an organization. The
reply is to be sent to three addresses, so the newsletter's Reply-To:
includes the three addresses.

I tested the email by sending it to myself at an account where I read
mail with TheBat!, and to my Yahoo webmail account. I was gratified to
find that both TheBat! and Yahoo could [Reply] to my message.

Then I tested the message by sending it to our members. I found that
not all members could hit [Reply] and address the three members in my
message's Reply-To: . For example, AOL members address only me (the
sender) when they hit [Reply].

It tried including mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED] in
a message mto one of our AOL members and asking her to click on it.
The link didn't open a new message. I also tried sending her the same
link enclosed by < >, and that didn't work either.

Is there a way to include a mailto: (or equivalent) that will always
work? If it is, can I include the Subject: in one mailto: (or
equivalent), so I can click on one mailto: to answer "yes", or a
second mailto: to answer "no"?

Thanks for your help.

  -- Dan

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
on Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111a

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/