Fri, 24 Jan 2003 04:15:30 [GMT +0000] (11:15 PM EST Thu here) Anne
wrote:

> Wednesday, January 22, 2003, 3:04:37 PM, Daniel wrote:

DG>>  For example, AOL members address only me (the
DG>> sender) when they hit [Reply].

> I understand from AOL users on some of my genealogy lists that they
> have a Reply All function which should do what you are asking Daniel.

My experience has been:

   I've been giving three, comma-separate addresses in Reply-To: (Mine
   is the last address of the three), when I send out my newsletter.

   AOL users who hit their [Reply] button, generate a reply addressed
   to me, and only to me.

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
on Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111a

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/