Hello Jonathan!

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, 12:27 PM, you wrote, regarding UPS:

J> I've found with APC, Office Depot often has them on special deals,
J> which is always useful.

Office Depot is right next door to Best Buy here. :)

J>>> ... any place that sells electrical goodies :)

< snip >

J> ... I think I got mine from Office Depot. I'm not sure if Home Depot
J> would have them, but Office Depot, and Staples certainly do.

Well, Staples is right next door to Barnes and Noble, just about my
favorite place in town. Great coffee. Great books. :)

Here goes Mary off topic again! :)

But I think protecting The Bat! and its data probably is on-topic. So
thanks for all this great information and support.

Mary

The Bat! 1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1