Hello Granville,

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:04:07 +0000 GMT (29/01/03, 18:04 +0700 GMT),
Granville Cousins wrote:

TF>> Your own ISP does not seem to allow the recipient host name? I think
TF>> these errors are related, as in one problem causes both.

> Yes i have tried deleting the message and crating a new one. This did
> not work either. I have tried to get in touch with with eircom but not
> with any luck so far.

Yes, my next idea would be to look at the message headers and then at
the server configuration. Your ISP is the correct first address - let
us know what they say.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Laughing stock: cattle with a sense of humor.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM