Hallo Granville,

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:24:13 +0000GMT (30-1-03, 10:24 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

GC> I solved this one. The problem was that I had recently added more
GC> email addresses to my address book and I had copied one of the
GC> addresses down without the @ sign. I think it would be good if the
GC> Bat! could give an error message saying pointing out which
GC> recipient of my mailout was causing me problems.

Addresses don't need a @ to be valid. The @ is only needed to tell at
which server the owner of that address can be found. When the intended
recipient is located at the same server as you, there is no technical
reason whatsoever to use the @domain.tld after the username.
You have to admit that it's a bit difficult to identify for you which
addresses are at the same server as you and which aren't.

--
Groetjes, Roelof