Hello Gerd,

> *grmpfl* The regex matches your text, that is tested with the regex
> tester.....

> And you have set the filter with the following conditions?

> Strings                            Location  Presence
> unsubscribe\sfrom.*mailing\slist   Text      yes

> and no other condition? :-/

well, here we go:
BeginFilter
Name: SPAM filter
Active: 1
Source: \\ePost Account Jürgen\Inbox
Target: \\ePost Account Jürgen\SPAM
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 30would\s+like.*removed\sfrom.*future\smailings
AltSet:1:
30apologies.*if\s+you\s+have\s+been\s+sent.*this\s+email\s+in\s+error.*removal.*request
AltSet:2: 41^To:
AltSet:3: 30/remove.html
AltSet:4: 30investment advisor
AltSet:5: 30new england journal of medicine
AltSet:6: 30horney\swi.e
AltSet:7: 30unsubscribe\sfrom.*mailing\slist
AltSet:8: 30I can help you lose.*pounds per week
Actions: faoRegExp
AddGroups:
DelGroups:
ForwardTemplate:
ConfirmTemplate:
ReplyTemplate:
FwdAddr:
RedirectAddr:
NewAddr:
NewTemplate:
ExtCmd:
ExtFile:
ExtractDir:
ColourGroup: <default>
AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
DelAddrItems: afiFrom,
HotKey: 0
IsOfColour: <default>
SizeBigger: 0
SizeSmaller: 0
AgeOlder: 0
AgeNewer: 0
InAddrPos: 0
OutAddrPos: 0
InAddrGroups:
NoAddrGroups:
KillFile:
KillMethod: 0
SaveTemplate:
SndFile:
SysSound: 0
SoundTime: 0:00-0:00
AllowTime: 0:00-0:00
EndFilter

I bet the error waves with both hands at you, but it doesn't at me
O:-)

btw how do I make the regex not mind about a new line break?
if you look above at AltSet1, it worked,but not with THIS one here:
"Please accept our apologies if you have been sent this email in error. We honor
all removal requests."
since after _honor_ comes a CR. I tried the RegEx up there at AltSet1
without the 'removal request' and it works, but not with its present
state... I can only be the CR, no? My, this RegEx/Filter thing gives
me headaches, but until you guys start screaming at me, I will try to
get the gist of it!

--
Gruß,
 Jurgen                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1