Oh Great Planners and Developers hear my plea:

a. Can an option be added to Sorting Office Rules -> Actions->
Redirect Message to "Do not Save to Sent Folder". I have a filter
set up to forward certain items to myself at work. Since I already
keep the original in a separate folder, I dont need yet another copy
in the Sent folder. In the (now archaic) SUN(r) mailtool this is akin
to the "Do not log" checkbox.

b. IRT above can a "Do not log" checkbox or button be added to the
send window for those messages which you do not want a copy saved.

Cheers
\\'olfman
--

"What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the
fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more