Hallo brothers,

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 13:46:14 -0500GMT (1-2-03, 19:46 +0100GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

bcc> a. Can an option be added to Sorting Office Rules -> Actions->
bcc> Redirect Message to "Do not Save to Sent Folder". I have a filter
bcc> set up to forward certain items to myself at work. Since I
bcc> already keep the original in a separate folder, I dont need yet
bcc> another copy in the Sent folder.

Create an outgoing filter that moves messages that contain the
but to trash. That would do the same

bcc> b. IRT above can a "Do not log" checkbox or button be added to
bcc> the send window for those messages which you do not want a copy
bcc> saved.

Create an outgoing filter that does the same as the previous one I
suggested, but checks for 'Comments: Do not log' in the kludges and
create a quick template that inserts that header. The only thing that
QT has to contain is this:
%comment="Do not log"%-
Store the QT as nolog, you can call it by typing nolog in the message
followed by Ctrl-Space. That would have the same effect as your
proposed features, only you don't have to wait until somebody else
implements them. ;-)

bcc> Cheers \\'olfman
bcc> --

BTW Your signature delimiter is broken, it should read
dash,dash,space,enter but it misses the trailing space.

--
Groetjes, Roelof