Hello Allie,

>    If your list contains a list of addresses to filter on, then the
>    parameter to use is as you've done 'any string match'.

Ok

C>> I'd just want it deletes all mail from the exact address indicated in
C>> the .txt file,

>    It will do this, but remember that there should be no blank lines in
>    your text file. A space in a new line will be considered a string to
>    match.

a simple space could break my conditions ? not good !
and the second option "all strings must match", would have which effect
in my case ?

What I want to do is simple : Either the expeditor is listed (exact
email), it's deleted ; or not, it can pass   :-)

my txt file contains adresses like that
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

C>> so as to have the least errors of route... Thnks for your help

>    My suggestion is to not delete mail in this way, especially if you're
>    uncertain about the efficacy of your filtering.

>  The worst thing about a spammer can do to you is to make you lose legitimate mail.

 Spammers are very pernicious ;-)

>  You
>    should really examine these messages before deleting them. Why not
>    use the ignore option. In this way you can examine the ignored
>    messages using the dispatcher and then delete and download as you
>    desire. This would work especially well if you normally delete your
>    messages from the server after a download.

Yes but the problem is I don't use the dispatcher on server ; I have a
first antispam filter based on a hundred keywords on alternatives
strings that send suspicious mail in a spam folder that I can verify sometimes.
What is the effect of the "ignore" choice if is not dispatched on
server ?

Thanks,

Christophe
France