Hello Christophe,

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:00:34 +0100 GMT (09/02/03, 01:00 +0700 GMT),
Christophe wrote:

> Ok but I receive more than two hundred spams per day, it is not
> posssible not to filter ;-)

That's a lot.

>> Also, regarding your list of hundreds of email addresses from which
>> you have received spam: I hope you are aware that the list is useless.

> I'm realist, at least sppammers are listed don't pass

My impression is that every spam comes from a previously unknown
address, but YMMD.

>> Whenever I receive spam, I will report it to SpamCop, and they will
>> contact the appropriate ISP who will shut down the email account.
>> Before I knew SpamCop, I did the tracking and ISP informing by hand,
>> and often enough, within a few minutes or hours after the spam had
>> been created, the email address was already out of commission by the
>> time I got there.

> I dit not know this process with SpamCop

Check it out: www.spamcop.net

There are also fitlers in the TBUDL library (follow the link in the
footer of each posting) that send the spam message in the format
required by spamcop. Whenenver I encounter a spam, I hit crtl-alt-S
and don't need to examine the headers by myself. Saves me a lot of
time.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Was langsam faehrt, hat einen Hut.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM