Hello all,

Gosh, this HTML thing really is dividing up what was a happy mailing
list. It's worse than Catholics against Protestants (or any other
religious factions squabbling). I personally hate HTML but PC novices
(and a lot of regular users) don't seem understand the difference
between that and plain text. It seems that HTML is inevitable and can
be termed progress by those who favour it. OK, I'm going to have to
live with it but hope that most messages will still be displayed as
text by TB! and with an option of deleting all HTML attachments.

Richard