Hello,

Saturday, February 8, 2003, 6:47:09 PM, you wrote:

RW> Gosh, this HTML thing really is dividing up what was a happy mailing
RW> list. It's worse than Catholics against Protestants (or any other
RW> religious factions squabbling). I personally hate HTML but PC novices
RW> (and a lot of regular users) don't seem understand the difference
RW> between that and plain text. It seems that HTML is inevitable and can
RW> be termed progress by those who favour it. OK, I'm going to have to
RW> live with it but hope that most messages will still be displayed as
RW> text by TB! and with an option of deleting all HTML attachments.

I think you just further detriorate the situation by calling those who like HTML mail
"PC novices". Was it really necessary? Does it make you feel that you belong to the
"experts" now? I personally would love to emphasize those two words by making them
bold instead of using silly rabbit-ears, but plain text is not capable of doing that.

       Csaba Kiss
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MTC Karolinska Institute
    Stockholm, Sweden

tel:+4687286259
fax:+468330498
ICQ:7911383

This message was created using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/6 on Saturday, February 8, 2003.