Is  there any way I can tweak the configuration to use the spacebar at the end
of  a  message  to  advance  to  the next unread one? Ctrl-Right and the other
variants  are,  at best, awkward for me. I'm certain someone's figured out the
appropriate hack for this issue by now. :)

Using The Bat! v1.62i on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 3

--
Alexander Williams ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  "You are a devil!" she sobbed.