Hello Allie,

> In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> Jurgen Haug [JH] wrote:'

JH>> no, it still insists on opening a 'save as' dialog. :-(

>     When things seem to be fine and yet aren't working, something is
>     likely being overlooked. From what you've said so far things should
>     be working.

yes, that's true LOL. I don't know. maybe I am pressing the wrong
keys? too many ALT keys on this keyboard. I do have now an empty
generated file in C:\temp with the name export.txt, and I changed the
' quotes into ". Still doesn't work. It was Control ALT S right?

--
Gruß,
 Jurgen                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=E3ECFC2E-5950-4AF5-A604-140301A81367