Hello Paul,

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:45:41 -0500 GMT (11/02/03, 05:45 +0700 GMT),
Paul Cartwright wrote:

TF>> Yes it would. What he meant is "You may want to change the launcher,
TF>> depending on your preferences." Assuming that the default browser is
TF>> your preferred browser. ;-)

> my default browser is Mozilla, but I have IE and opera installed. Opera
> is fastest, but flakiest. I'd rather use Mozilla than IE, but I think
> you need to have IE installed to do the wonderful windows updates. I
> seem to recall it wouldn't work if you tried it with Mozilla..

I would assume the SpamCop filter for TB works with any of these
browsers, but it makes sense that the Windows update works only with
the browser the same company distributes.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM