---------Original Message----------------
From: Richard Wakeford  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003  11:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Missing Spell Checker Option

>> Very odd, there is no "Spell Checker" menu option. I have 7 menu

RW> That's 'cos the spoil chicken is in the message editor and not the
RW> message viewer.
It does appear to be an editor issue, both new msg and reply show
"Edit Mail Message" in window title, as I believe they should. This is
also a different window w/ different menus than if I just open an
existing msg.

RW> Compose a message and you will see :
RW> Messag, Edit, Search, Utilities, Spell Checker, Privacy, View, Options
Nope, as in original post stated it's missing for new msg, or at least
that's what I meant by "composing". FWIW, it's also missing for reply
and fwd.

--
Regards
Ed