Hi John,

on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:19:47 -0800GMT (12.02.03, 17:19 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

JLC>           I'm really fond of this client but...

I'm sorry, I can't answer your question, but I see there was some advice
despite your replying to a random post...

Anyway, I'd like to advise you not to reply to a random post when
starting a new topic. The Bat! offers the great feature of viewing
threads by references, and many users sort this way. So your message
might appear in a thread that may not be interesting for some, so they
won't look at it.

To start a new thread it is much better to use "New message", even if you
have to c&p the list address - create an address book entry, and you'll be
fine! :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway.

Winamp currently playing: Leningrad Cowboys - Sweet Home Alabama