Hello TBUDL listers,

  Since joining this list (only a couple of weeks
  ago) I have learnt heaps, and my only regret is
  not subscribing sooner..!

  Also since joining I have learnt what the Known
  folder is for... - before I wasn't really sure
  so didn't investigate (more fool me!)

  So I am now taking advantage of the Known
  folder, previously I had all my filters working
  like this

  incoming mail
  if from someone on a filter gets filtered as
  follows:

  inbox/name of person (this can sometimes be 2 or
  3 deep)

  Since enabling the Known filter, everything does
  get filtered into the Known box, but it doesn't
  carry on, although I have ticked continue
  processing with other filters.

  But it isn't happening.  (I have been and
  changed all the iterations of inbox to $KNOWN$)

  I'm sure its something obvious that I'm missing
  and am hoping that someone can help.

  I love this program and since joining this list
  I feel like I have a brand new program to play
  with!!

--
bfn
~kristina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
kfxdesign.net
Composed on 14/02/2003 at 10:15 using The Bat Ver 1.62i