Hello Allie,

AM>     You should be getting a message without templates applied. If
AM>     templates are being applied, this means that you aren't really using
AM>     MAPI when generating the message but just a mailto: URL.

AM>     In order to use MAPI, you need to use the Send or Send Mail command
AM>     that's usually on the File menu of other applications such as text
AM>     editors, Word Processors and other such applications.

    That is *exactly* what I am doing.

    The three programs I have tried (all with the same result) are:

Adode Acrobat 5.0
WordPerfect 2000
Autodesk Autosketch 8.0

    In each program the 'Send' or 'Send Mail' command is in the File
    menu.

    So why is my setup contrary to what we should expect, I wonder?

--
Best regards
Barry

Using TB version 1.62i