Jernejcic-

The networking or shared-folder features of TB do indeed work much
better with the 1.6x version. I had the same problem using 1.53 and
when I upgraded to 1.61 things improved dramatically. You should also
look into the client-server features: set one computer (the one that
will be updating the folder) to TCP-server mode and put the others
into workstation mode. Point everything to the same computer and
directories. Then the server will update the folders and tell the
other machines about it. You don't mention what OS you're using, but
this is how I've got things set up using Win2k.

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/4 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2