I have just installed AVG antivirus. I installed the plug in for
thebat but it does not seem to be working. To try to tell, I
configured it (options/anti virus) and it shows the .bav file. I
verified that email is set up and working in AVG, and set it to
"certify" incoming and outgoing so I could see if it "works". I do not
see any certification on either in or out bound stuff.
I had been using Norton and had set the mail server and userID
according to the setup for NAV (pop3.norton.antivirus). I put them
back to original after removing NAV. Can someone using AVG please point
me in the correct direction? thanks.

--
 Lou

    --- __@