On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, 21:52, Newsacct wrote:

> When I forward messages, I like to remove all the >s from the
> messages to make them look pretty. Heh!

> How can I do that easily? Anyone?

Permanently or on a per message basis?

If permanently, you have to work on your forward template. Inserting
the original text using the %Text macro should do it.

If you want to edit a single message, take a look at the bottom row of
the editor. The third box from the left probably says "Stream". Change
it (by clicking on it) to "Column". Now you can cut - and paste if you
want to - entire columns.

Did that help?

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc