On Friday, March 07, 2003 at 19:19:13GMT +0100 (which was 1:19 PM where I live)
  Jernej Simončič wrote and made these points on the subject of "open URl with
mozilla":
JS> Hello VincNET,

JS> 7. marec 2003, 18:16:20, you wrote:

V>>   Is it possible to configure theBat! to open URLs with mozilla, or rather
V>>   phoenix, instead of IE? I understand that it is, if the browser is
V>>   set to default in windows, but for several reasons I prefer not to
V>>   do that. If not possible, it should be implemented imho!

JS> Why bloat the program, when it can rely on the OS to open the links? I don't
JS> know of any kind of program that is able to execute weblinks, which allows
JS> you to specify the browser to open them with - they just let the OS handle
JS> it...

Actually, it's not such a bat idea.  It'd be great to have that built
into TB! for stuff like the SpamCop submission filter...  Then I
wouldn't end up having to close a command prompt window every time.

David
A dancer goes quick on her beautiful legs; a duck goes quack on her beautiful eggs.
Using The Bat! v1.62i on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600Service Pack 1