Hi David,

on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:43:07 -0500GMT (07.03.03, 19:43 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

JS>> Why bloat the program, when it can rely on the OS to open the links? I don't
JS>> know of any kind of program that is able to execute weblinks, which allows
JS>> you to specify the browser to open them with - they just let the OS handle
JS>> it...

DC> Actually, it's not such a bat idea.  It'd be great to have that built
DC> into TB! for stuff like the SpamCop submission filter...  Then I
DC> wouldn't end up having to close a command prompt window every time.

You can alter the batch file in the SpamCop submission filter to use
the browser of your choice. You don't have to do anything about your
default browser. I did it myself, because my default browser, Opera,
doesn't recognize the username/password thing. So I use Mozilla for
SpamCop reports. :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

"Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing."
 Albert Schweitzer

Winamp currently playing: Man - Parchment and Candles