Hello Ochrid,

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:50:53 +0100 GMT (08/03/03, 18:50 +0700 GMT),
Ochrid wrote:

> Someone sent me a message with a document in
> MSWord for Macintosh format attached.

> I can not open this document from TB!
> When I try, the dialog box for 'save as' opens up.

Does the attachment show the Word logo? If not, then the answer is
that Mac uses attachment headers differently, and IIRC there was a
thread that TB does not recognise them correctly. So, despiute the
.doc extension, TB does not know it is a Word file and therefore does
not call Word.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Reason for leaving last job: They insisted that all employees get to
work by 8:45 am every morning. I couldn't work under those
conditions."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM