Hello Thomas,

Saturday, March 8, 2003, 11:34:44 PM, you wrote:

TF> Hello Pete,

TF> On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:29:16 -0500 GMT (09/03/03, 06:29 +0700 GMT),
TF> Pete Holsberg wrote:

>> When I double-click on a URL in an email message, nothing happens.

>> If I SHIFT-double-click on say
>> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/FAQ.html, I get

>> "http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/FAQ.html"; - The system cannot find
>> the file specified.

TF> By "the system" I would understand your Windows system is meant.

I don't know. The erro rmessage comes from TB.

TF> You
TF> say IE is your default browser, that would mean two things: 1.) IE is
TF> indeed installed on your system, 2.) .html files are associated with
TF> it.

TF> Go to Windows Explorer and check for View / Folder Options / Files
TF> Types. Scroll until you find HTML Document. And see whether it is
TF> correctly associated. Go to Edit... then again Edit.. and let us know
TF> what you see in that window entitled "Editing action for file type:
TF> HTML document".

In W2K, it's Tools / File Options. HTML details indicates "Opens with
Internet Explorer".

There's a "Change" button but selecting it asks me what I would like
to use to open HTML files with.

Thanks,
 Pete                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: How do I get TB to use the Reply-To address without copy & paste?