Dave Gorman wrote:

DG> Really? (That is, "Really?" not in the sense of questioning you
DG> or disagreeing with you, but "Really?" in the sense of
DG> astonishment and surprise!)

DG> I've seen HTML emails from Outhouse on this list. It seems
DG> strange Foxmail would be filtered...

    I tried it again, and yes this list bounces mail from "Foxmail"
    Yes, they "bounce" it, even though they claim they don't want
    people to have the ability to bounce email from their client.

DG> I'm not going to argue with you or try to dissuade you from
DG> leaving TB!, after all we all have our own preferences in what we
DG> like in software. I'm just curious what you find "unpredictable".

    The ability to select text, It seems I'm having trouble keeping
    the text selected. Settings change, layouts tend to never be the
    same, trouble shutting down, computer hangs, the interface is tacky, the
    ability to customize the toolbar.
    I'm sure I'll be back for the new improved versions, I know that
    this client has more functionality than any other one out there!
    I just wish it had the look and feel of a professional product.

--
Regards,
John Morse