Hello John,

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:53:57 -0600 GMT (12/03/03, 07:53 +0700 GMT),
John Morse wrote:

Marck has already replied to your message in detail. Ask here and you
receive replies as to how to use this client. This is another
advantage of TB - I doubt you find such a good list for any other
email client.

>     I just wish it had the look and feel of a professional product.

I am not quite sure what you mean here. My (not very strong)
ciriticism is that TB's interface appeals *only* to IT professioanls,
but hey, I like it. It has no bells and whistles, it is designed for
people who live, think, eat, and breath emails. The interface may be a
bit of a problem for the amateur user - so I am not quite sure what
you want to say here. If you say it is "too professional", I know what
you mean, but "not professional": what profession are you talking
about?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Deine Stereoanlage hat aber viele Knoepfe!" - "Na, ja, mit
Reissverschluss saehe sie ja auch ziemlich bloed aus."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM