Hello Pete,

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:53:40 -0500 GMT (12/03/03, 09:53 +0700 GMT),
Pete Holsberg wrote:

TF>> Now open a blank Word document. No, not in TB, in Word. Type in a URL,
TF>> it will get highlighted as it will in  TB, after you hit return. In
TF>> Word, URLs are as clickable as they are in TB, so click on it. Do IE
TF>> Open?

> "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on
> this computer." ????????????????

Taraa! You have a problem with your Windows setting, not with TB.

TF>> Please bear in mind that I am trying to solve this "the Win98 way"; I
TF>> wouldn't know anything about XP.

> How about W2K? ;-)

Nope. I went from Win 3.1 straight to Win98 and never looked back. I
never looked further, either, because of financial restraints. ;-)

So, the error message you are reporting above does not trigger any
ideas over here, I have never seen it on Win98. So now I'll really
leave it to the XP gurus.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM