rick wrote:
r> Wednesday, March 12, 2003, 1:26:40 AM, you wrote:

JM>> rick wrote:
r>>> Nod32 is addressing that. The new interface is available in the beta 2
r>>> of their latest offering which  is available for free. However it is
r>>> still beta and their are probably some bugs but this is the future of
r>>> nod32 and it looks awesome with everything available in one interface.

JM>>    It doesn't matter if you get the latest update... NOD the so-called
JM>>    best antivirus software, is not as good as the free AntiVir
JM>>    software that is available from Germany!!!
JM>>    Try it yourself if you don't believe me.

r> lol. This is laughable. The facts are

r> 1. nod32 misses fewer virii than any product that vendors submit to
r> virus bulletin.

r> 2. It is the fastest virus scanner on the market today because its
r> main modules are coded in assembly.

r> 3. It is very reasonably priced. Norton, Norman and etc are more
r> expensive than nod32.

r> Also, I emailed Nod32 last night at 230am EST and within 1 hour I
r> recieved a reply and I exchanged emails with the nod32 engineer and
r> that is support.  All for a very low price.

r> when your free anti-virus product recieves the number of vb100% awards
r> nod32 has recieved then come back and talk to me :-)

  Awards mean nothing in "Real-Time"
  This is the REAL WORLD, and your product failed.
  Why would a person want a product that only works part time.
  Do you want me to send you the virus so you can check for yourself?
  Then maybe you can forward it to your s   l   o   w  updating NOD
  company, maybe they will have it added before next week sometime!
  As for speed... quit reading stuff off the NOD website, its bull,
  AVG was just as fast as NOD was, and I know that AntiVir is too!
  I know its humilitating when you just spent your hard earned money
  for a product that couldn't catch a virus in a real world situation.
  Sorry, you'll just have to learn from your mistakes.

--
Regards,
John Morse