Hi Marck,

MDP> Please stop quoting the VB100 report as if they are "the only game
MDP> in town". This is misleading and only an opinion - not by any means
MDP> the logical conclusion you make it out to be. Yes, I have read their
MDP> testing criteria and personally dismiss them as imperfect. AVG is
MDP> not the "swiss cheese" they purport it to be and folks have already
MDP> given many links to other "professional" AV testing outfits that
MDP> disagree with VB100. You should not invest so much trust in a single
MDP> (flawed) source of information. You certainly should not post their
MDP> (and therefore your <bg>) "opinion" as fact.

And if I may add to that - in a professional installation of a "sheep
dip" computer for receipt of messages from outside an organisation,
etc the likelihood is that at least *three* different AV passes will be
made over any file with three different pieces of AV software. Because
professionals know that *NO* AV whoever good, is 100% perfect every
time.

 Mike