Hello Marck,

Wednesday, March 12, 2003, 6:01:16 AM, you wrote:

MDP> Hi rick,

MDP> @12-Mar-2003, 01:03 -0500 (06:03 UK time) rick [R] in
MDP> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

R>> AVG is like swiss cheese when it comes to virus protection.

MDP> Please stop quoting the VB100 report as if they are "the only game
MDP> in town". This is misleading and only an opinion - not by any means
MDP> the logical conclusion you make it out to be. Yes, I have read their
MDP> testing criteria and personally dismiss them as imperfect. AVG is
MDP> not the "swiss cheese" they purport it to be and folks have already
MDP> given many links to other "professional" AV testing outfits that
MDP> disagree with VB100. You should not invest so much trust in a single
MDP> (flawed) source of information. You certainly should not post their
MDP> (and therefore your <bg>) "opinion" as fact.

I will not stop posting about virus bulletin. When its appropriate I
will inform readers. They are the only testing lab that does test
anti-virus products on a regular basis.

You state that "[you] have read their testing criteria and personally
dismiss them as imperfect" This is also nothing but your gob spewing
forth opinion as well. If you don't like my opinion then simply
refrain from reading/responding but do not tell me to quit posting my
opinion while you espouse your opinion. Where I come from that is
called hypocritical.

 rick