On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, 14:10, Carsten Thönges wrote:

> They can send me a mail and I will put them on the same list with
> you, Thomas, Januk and Miguel.

Yes please, add me to that list.

Personally I think it's bad netiquette to put another persons email
address available online (yes, I know that you don't do that - thanks
to the archive being smart enough to hide it) without asking for
permission in advance. But as long as the moderators don't say
otherwise, I guess you are free to do it if you want to.

But again, I would be glad to be added to the above mentioned list.

> Januk wrote that this is not true. But look at the source code of
> Januk's first link:

> ,---- [ http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg57120.html ]
> | [...]
> |
> | <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="/cgi-bin/Nomailto.pl">
> !   <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="user" VALUE="ct-lists">
> !   <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="host" VALUE="immer-international.de">
> |   <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="subject" VALUE="Re: Countdown Clock for signature???">
> |   <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="msgid" VALUE="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
> |   <INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE=" Carsten Thönges ">
> |   </FORM>
> |
> | [...]
> `----

> This is for the "secure" reply button on every archive page.

Didn't know this. Of course this is not acceptable, please change this
behaviour as soon as possible! (not directed to Carsten of course...)

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc