On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:21:31 +0000 GMT(28/03/2003, 11:21 AM
+0000 GMT), Aidan McKenna wrote:

AM> I'm also getting these hangups - 2 minutes each time it
AM> checks mail in one account. I don't think we are the
AM> only ones either. It never happened with earlier
AM> versions of the bat, only with 1.62, so must be a bug
AM> that got in, no ?

I'm having these too - but only over the last week or so.

AM> My system is Win 2000 with PC-Cillin 2000.

Mine is W2000 with NAV 2000 - so it doesn't look as if it's
the AntiVirus program that's causing the problems.

>> I am having a constant issue where the Connection Centre
>> gets stuck on an account, the counter at 10 minutes+ and
>> I can not abort or delete task on these accounts and its
>> frozen. The only way I can seem to stop it is use Task
>> Manager to close out The Bat all together.

Same here.

>> I'm using
>> * The Bat! Version 1.62 Christmas Edition
>> * Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
>> * Norton Internet Security 2003 with spam filter and Antivirus active (and working
>> on changing out these)
>> * Kerio firewall free edition

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows 2000
5.0 Build 2195
Service Pack 3

 myob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]